THEY SAID SHE WAS CRAZY LSJ ARTICLE

     When Curt Smith contacted me about writing an article I was thrilled. After an hour interview, I was still excited but also worried. Emotions were brought up, roiling around inside me again after talking to Mr. Smith about my beautiful Robbie.
   
     However, today the article showed up online, and I am so glad that I toughed it out and followed through with this opportunity. As I stood in line at Starbuck's, I read the piece, cried as I remembered, sobbed at what my friend, Tammy had shared, and smiled as I finished. Hard. Tough. Important. Someone will pause. Someone will understand. Someone will be angered, but that's because they're not ready, not there yet, too raw or hurt or in denial.

Link to LSJ article: http://www.lansingstatejournal.com/story/news/local/community/2016/03/21/mason-book-suicide/81808192/

     It's only been a few hours, I'm still in Detroit participating at MRA 2016 at Cobo, and I've received numerous emails from people sharing appreciation, asking for more information about how to live beyond suicide, and wanting They Said She Was Crazy as soon as possible.

     Please read the article, read the book, contact me, ask for help, share a smile and a story and a kind word.

     I look forward to more email and communication from readers. You matter to me. We all matter.

Feeling blessed,

Kristine E. Brickey

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just a Blue Hat

Letting that Sh*t GO!

ONLY ONE MORE DAY