NEW OPPORTUNITIES IN 2017



Dear Readers,
The bad news: Need to let you all know that the publisher used for They Said She Was Crazy is no longer. Apparently, there are lawsuits pending, authors left hanging, and no way for me to regain monies.
See more at: http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/religion/article/72590-tate-publishing-closes-its-doors.html


The good news: They Said She Was Crazy is still available! In fact, this may work out better in the long run for you, my readers. Copies are still at local stores and also at Amazon:
https://www.amazon.com/They-Said-She-was-Crazy/dp/1682374688/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1486224526&sr=8-1&keywords=They+Said+She+was+Crazy


In addition, feel free to contact me directly for personalized copies of both Flowers for Rodney and They Said She Was Crazy. Now that the publisher is out of the picture, I can offer copies of They Said She Was Crazy for less than the $17.99 list price.


In fact, if there are teachers, schools, or groups who would like multiple copies, I am offering ten copies at $12/book. Want even more? 50 copies for $10/book. Need enough for an entire class (100 or more?) I can do even better than that for you.


Though initially quite upset at this unexpected turn of events, I've called upon my 'Purposeful 2017' outlook, and am making the best of a new opportunity.


Stay tuned for more information.


Thank you so much for your patronage!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just a Blue Hat

Letting that Sh*t GO!

ONLY ONE MORE DAY