ONE LINERS FROM NOWM 2017...to be continued throughout!

Monday, July 10th

      Walking past the carriage for rent area near Jackson Square, three older men were sitting and solving the world's problems when I heard: "Yeah, she said for $20 you can relive your 1st sexual experience!"  He caught my eye, kind of embarrassed as I passed so I added, "Seems like it would be worth it!"

Tuesday, July 11th

      Leaving Envie Cafe after breakfast, the 'Ramone T-shirt guy' approached the woman at an outdoor table with two glasses of water: "Big or small...What's your pleasure?" I laughed to Janice. "I've always said, 'Go big or go home!'

     Rodrigue Studio: "My favorite painting is the one I'm working on right now." G. Rodrigue

     At St. Ursuline's Convent: "Today, the sisters hold up the past while reaching for the future."

     At Harry's Corner: (These are ALL from the amazing bartender, whose voice reminded me so much of the big, nerdy geologist from The Big Bang Theory!)
          "If God put it on a tree, they made it Vodka."
          "I was born to be a rich man's son, but it didn't work out."
          "I've had plenty of doctors who weren't smart enough to tie their shoes!"
          "The future of medicine-don't even know how to use a can opener-Just give up now!"



   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

It's Just a Blue Hat

Letting that Sh*t GO!

ONLY ONE MORE DAY